Here is how you can help us!
Jeevashram is a non-profit organization and owes its continued existence to the generosity of its founders and donors. Maintenance and up-gradation of the available facilities depend on expanding our donor and volunteer base. We request your contribution through Corporates and Animal-loving individuals in helping us achieve our goals.
All donations are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80(G) of the Indian Income Tax Act.
The Animal Welfare Board of India recognizes Jeevashram.
- Help in spreading awareness on caring for street animals amongst children.
- Volunteer at health and anti-rabies camps.
- Help in sterilization of neighborhood stray animals.
- Come, spend time with the animals at the facility.
At present our emphasis is on:
- Recurring expenses include feeding of sheltered animals, medicines and free animal health programs.
- Ability to pay wages that attract fine veterinary doctors.
- Improvement and maintenance of our veterinary hospital to conform to the best international standards by making use of the latest technology and modern equipment, like Endoscope machines.
- Upgradation of X-ray and ultrasound units.
- Hydraulic O.T. Tablets.
- 24 hrs. fully equipped ambulance.
BANK DETAILS FOR LOCAL REMITTANCE TO JEEVASHRAM FOUNDATION:
|Beneficiary Name||JEEVASHRAM FOUNDATION|
|Bank Name||Punjab National Bank, 5, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 (India)|
|Type of A/c||CURRENT ACCOUNT|